Welcome to My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2015

About Myself







Hello, My name is Abdul Razin Bin Abdul Razman. I was born at Hospital Muar , Johor in on 12 November 1995. My matrix number is 231563. I am in second semester. This is mt email abdulrazin9156@gmail.com. My number phone is 0176520732. I have a good attitude such as honesty, peaceful , and noty boy with my friends. As human being have dream so my ambition is want to be a Manager Marketing in one day. My hobby is cycling and mountain biking, camping , snorkeling, extreme adventure and others. About 3 years my family and I live at Simpang Rengam, Kluang, Johor. From 7 years until 12 years I continues studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan Simpang Renggam. I am very happy at school because of it I met many friends of kindness and helping nature. I got the result that 3A 2B in UPSR but it not dissapointed to me. And then, I continues my studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Segamat, Johor. The school was teached about Islamic concept for me to apply in my life. cewahhh!!! .At school, i get a good result that 5A 3B in PMR. My mom give a supportive word to me and Alhamullilah thanks to Allah I get a 6A 3B 1D 1C in SPM. Then I continue my study at Johore Matriculation College for 1 years and get CGPA is 3.24 .The college was very happy and enjoyful when i met many friend at there. In 2014, I am very happy when i get offer to study at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) in Bachelor of Marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment