Welcome to My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Friday 15 May 2015

Microsoft Excell


Basically, I not often using this kind of microsoft excel so do not know much about this. But after I learned about this, I know a bit about this. I would like to share about Excel and Excel explain what is about. Firstly, Microsoft Excel is a part of Microsoft products that can allows you to store, organize and analyze information. The purpose of Excel is to solve the types of problems that involve numbers and it can be spread sheets in Microsoft Excel. I would like to briefly give some explanation on how to use Microsoft Excel according to my understanding. First of all, you have to open Microsoft Excel on your PCs or laptop, then try to make a timetable either table or work schedule.





  What you have to do next is to know about Cell Basic and Cell Content, because you would be able to calculate, analyze, and organize data. Then, you can modify Columns, Rows, and Cells in your table by merger cells, insert or delete columns and rows, and also change rows height and columns width. Moreover, you may also calculate the numbers in your Excel Sheet, such Add or Sum, Multiply, and Divide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment