Welcome to My Blog

Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

My hobby







I am very hyper active person since i was in school. I like sport very much. Every one have their abilities and my abilities that I can play all sports such as football, futsal, badminton, tennis, ping pong and mostly that I can said is that all sports in UUM already tried except golf. One day I must try golf maybe. I really love sport that I mostly like is football. Mostly people who love the football automatically will support their own team. Same goes to me, in Malaysian I supported Johor Darul Takzim team but for international I supported Barcelona and Arsenal club its quite interesting for me when I watched their play football in the field. Some of the supporters will enjoyed when their team won but blame the other team when their lost. This is not really real or died hard fan, but I am not that type of supporters. I am always supported my team even win or lose.


Now, I supported my football state is Johor Darul Takzim club when Tengku Mahkota Johor as the president this club and he was development of football in the state one day. I am very enjoyed that every game Johor Darul Takzim will played at Stadium Larkin,. I will found the ticket to show game Johor club with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment